The Official Website For the Challenge
“Language acquisition emerges in a predictable order when students receive rich and compelling language input that they understand and enjoy…”
(Mason and Krashen, 2020)
What you should get from the challenge:
1. Show up daily and take part in the input-based learning activity
2. Post your daily progress and talk about what you learned on social media of your choice. Get discussing!
What are the daily activities?
- Each day we will release a new chapter from قصص السيرة on app.arabicworkshop.com. Find out more here.
- Once a week, our Hakawaati (story-teller), Alaa Al-Khabbaz will deliver a live story session for intermediates on YouTube and app.arabicworkshop.com.
- Access the first 3 levels of the library for free during the challenge at app.arabicworkshop.com. Here you can watch whiteboard animation of mini-stories at the basic level.
- Once a week, our Hakawaati (story-teller), Alaa Al-Khabbaz will deliver a live story session for novices on YouTube and app.arabicworkshop.com.
To find out more about the details of why input-based activities improve your Arabic language acquisition sign up to the newsletter below.